Monday, July 4, 2011

an itty bitty sultry summer ditty- 2 Ways

Sea of Love
I am going to try to get back to blogging more regularly. I have had little time and too many distractions. One of the things I am trying to do is get off this uke plateau. Tricky. Especially since my favorite partner in uke playing has moved to Easthampton. But we have plans to practice every week and she is getting super good at banjo and we may even get a gig at a cafe. Here is a song that I just got the chords to this morning. IN this recording I am trying really hard to sound relaxed even though I m totally high on a cup of joe.
Easy chords. Simple song. Thanks, Cat Power. 

2 comments:

K8teebug said...

and you finish your song and do not run off stage in a temper tantrum like she does! YAY!

Elita said...

Yes. And no booze either. At least not before noon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails