Thursday, May 20, 2010

Game of Tag

The Tag game goes as follows:Go to the 8th folder in which you store your photos. Select the 8th photo. Post it to your blog and tell the story behind it. After following the above instructions, you are ‘supposed’ to tag 8 other bloggers.

A few years ago, the boys and I were visiting my folks in the Finger Lakes. Henry was in the mood to indulge his love for Queen. My dad has quite the Queen collection on his ipod. we had a dance party and I thought I would make it educational by explaining the whole Glam Rock thing. We did it up with sequins. I got dressed up too. Then we rocked out to all manner of Queen songs. It was a good time. For some reason, the boys have to put on serious faces when they pose in costume. They do it whether they are knights, pirates, rock stars or superheroes.

No one tagged me for this. I found it on the verypurpleperson site. I thought I would play. If you want to playa along. do it and leave me a comment. I will later link to your site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails