Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Girls from the North Country

Happy New Year!! I celebrated New Years Eve by staying in bed and reading (finishing) Jeffrey Eugenides' The Marriage Plot. Very enjoyable.While I was reading the boys were turning my living room into a scary disaster, but whatever.  The boys and I celebrated together by playing Bloku and Mad Libs for hours. We took breaks for shrimp cocktail, pizza and ice cream sundaes. It was so much fun to just enjoy them. I did not do any school work all day. I am so grateful for my life. I have the most wonderful family and friends. The last few years have been tough but I have so much to look forward to. Love and hugs to all!



In other news...A good band that shares my blog's name...





And if you want to really cry...


And if you need to punish yourself for some reason..A Bon Iver covered Bonnie Raitt for you...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails