Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Daze


Eau De clover, mache, chives, rose scented geranium, lavender, rosemary, thyme, calendula, catmint etc.


Yesterday was one of THOSE days. But it ended well. My children were in bed by 8. They were showered and well fed with farm fresh veggies. They had spent most of the day outside playing with friends. They had worked in the garden with me, weeding and picking veggies and they had also visited our CSA farm. But there was an hour in the middle that felt like PURE HELLL to me. E was naughty and then I spent 30 minutes trying to get him to sit in T.O and of course he wouldn't. Then I cried and couldn't find a beer in the fridge. Then I felt guilty for being angry, for looking for a beer, for not LOOOVVVING being with my kids all the time. For being BORED to tears sometimes with them because I want to be doing something else. And I know that when ezra is a few years older it will be different, but sheesh.

On a more positive note....

The boys were making perfume the other day. How cute is that? Henry spent quite some time, picking and sniffing things in my garden. Ezra mostly picked whatever and then dumped a bunch of water and bugs on top and called it a day, in true Ezzie fashion. Gotta love his spirit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails