Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kids ATC Swap


The tools of the trade...
Henry shares my love for good markers...
We even made little envelopes...



I signed Henry up for an (ATC)  Artist Trading Card swap. He is so excited. ATCs are small cards (3.5in.x2.5in.) that artists create for trading/collecting purposes. Henry will be mailing his cards to 5 other kids who live as far away as New Caledonia and as close as PA. He has been making one a day for a few days now. 

In other news...

Ezra is riding a two wheeler without training wheels. Yes, he is three. In fact he never used training wheels and it took him a very short while (a couple hours maybe ) to get the hang of it.  Henry did the same thing but it still amazes me. Yes, I am proud and a braggert (sp.) 

Henry turned 7 and had a party with 3 of his buddies (half of his party did not make it, mixed blessing), involving capes for every kids (thanks mom), a rainbow of balloons, popcorn, pizza and cake.  Auntie Molly and her beau Noah and Auntie Mamy came for the day.
Between work, birthday prep and sickness our house has been busy...

2 comments:

brigitte said...

Tell me more about the ATC. I have a five year old that loves to paint, draw and happens to be pretty good at it. I'd love to be able to swap his art with others as well. By the way, I love your site. Here's mine: brigittemiller.blogspot.com -- cheers to you!

Elita said...

Thanks! That particular ATC swap is closed, but you may be able to find another one online. If you are interested in organizing a swap I think my son would be happy to take part!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails