Monday, February 2, 2009

News...

I am participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer this year. My very close friend Rose had cancer for 10 years before she passed last year.My cousin Lindsay is a cancer survivor. I know I probably have other, more distant relatives who have dealt with this dreadful disease. Almost all of us have lost someone or known someone who has been touched by this disease. This is my chance! I have wanted to honor Rose in this way for a long time.  I have a site you can visit to help me reach my goal of 3,000 bucks. I only need to raise 1,800 to participate. 

Check it out.


And here are Henry's invites... Cute eh? I think I spent more time choosing the font (Eurostyle) than on anything else...

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love this picture - it is so absolutely lovely...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails