Sunday, January 24, 2010

s c h o o l


It has begun.
This semester I will be immersed in the study of Learning Disabilities, Teaching Math to Students with Learning Disabilities and The Family of the Special Needs Child. I am soooo excited about these classes. I can't say enough about my advisor, professors and this program. I am so inspired and um... inundated already. And if anyone wants to talk about these subjects let me know. I could go on and on. You know how I do that.

Just wanted to let you know that I won't be around the blog quite so much until May when I will garden, play, cook, craft, read and blog in earnest. Until then I will do my best to keep my small and I like to imagine, devoted readers abreast of my daily inspirations and struggles and yes, calories of interest.

And now it is time for chocolate and Masterpiece theatre...

2 comments:

Denise said...

Were you watching Emma? I couldn't wait for the games to be over and Bob to hit the hay so I could turn the channel!! I love to hear your enthusiasm for your classes - God speed for a healthy, enjoyable semester!

Elita said...

Yes, I am enjoying it too. I always gat a tad skeptical when someone does another Austen adaptation but I am impressed so far. DId you see Cranford returns and Cranford? If you didn't, go rent them, so sweet! I love Elizabeth Gaskell.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails