Wednesday, May 28, 2008

a henry update


Just a quick update for al concerned parties, and thank you for your concern! After much communication (phone calls and emails) , we have found out that Henry had only missed two sessions and those two were promptly made up after my inquiries. I also found out that the speech therapist has gone beyond her IEP requirements and checked in on Henry several times. The notebook has begun to be utilized and I have had several email conversations with his pt that make me feel much more comfortable about everything. I know now that  I still can't "trust" the system to work smoothly on it's own but I feel a ton better.  

1 comment:

Nana Deb said...

Halleluia! Someone had to get the PT folks on track and I knew you could do it.
Give my precious duo smooches for me. Just LOVE your photos. Keep them coming.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails