Monday, March 31, 2008

laundry and plain greek yogurt (Fage) with brown sugar



Sorry to be gone for so long. I have been preoccupied, tired and bored with myself. I am trying to get some work done so I can write/post about something I have made.....easier said than done.

I think I am almost there. The sewing machine is working and I have two projects for my yet -to -come nephew that I am working on. I also have three paintings in the works, but it is slow becasue I have these two never ending life-long projects whom I love dearly...

Good news, my mother-in-law aka superhero is here helping me for a bit. And, I went to my aunt and uncle's house Saturday and spent the night with my two cousins and my two sisses and had a great time sans children...woohoo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails