Friday, March 7, 2008

50 Questions

Tina (constantcatastrophe.blogspot) sent this to me, here is my version, email me yours if you like...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00, but Matty was sweet and got H. ready for school and I went back to bed and got up again at 7:45...

2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither, I am more of an amber, jade, coral kind of gal, but I do have a honking diamond and white gold engagement ring care of grandma that I wear occasionally.I mostly like it for the story...because it replaced the one that she hawked when she left grandpa for a couple years. She must have had some serious spunk back in the day. She came back and they lived happily ever after.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Atonement, yes Keira, beautiful walking stick insect actress can act.

4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office or 30 Rock (tied).

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee and cereal or oatmeal

6. What is your middle name? Ann

7. What food do you dislike? meat products

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Bob Dylan,Modern Times

9. What kind of car do you drive? old misty lavender (sorry Matty but it is true) Toyota Camry

10. What is your favorite sandwich? a real Italian panin(o?)

11. Favorite item of clothing? lovely colorful skirt or jeans, boring but true
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
New Zealand, Barbados, India...

13. What color is your bathroom? beige tile and white...ak

14. Favorite brand of clothing? I can never afford it but I love to look... anything served up at Anthropologie

15. To where would you retire? Southern Italy
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th, I went for a bike ride by myself on a country road (wearing my favorite green skirt) on my new vintage bike. Also, I can't remember any birthdays before last year, because of sleep deprivation.

17. Favorite sport to watch? soccer

18. Farthest place you are sending this to? The internet goes everywhere!

19. Favorite saying: My Nana used to quote Mae West and one of the quotes ended with"...come up and see me sometime." I'll have to look it up.

20. When is your Birthday? May 10

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning

22. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
23. Do you have any pets? no...only houseplants and children right now.

24. What did you want to be when you were little? A veterinarian

25. What is your favorite candy? halvah, swedish fish, nonpariels...
26. What is your favorite flower? tulips, poppies, ranunculus
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? not sure...

28. What is your full name? Kelly Ann Carlisle

29. What are you listening to now? Ticking clock

30. What was the last thing you ate? peach and yogurt smoothie

31. What is the weather right now? early spring day, sunny, chirping birds...smell of mud...delightful.

32. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, of course.

33. Favorite soft drink? ginger beer

34. What's your favorite restaurant? Pintu's in West Springfield

35. Siblings? one older sis, a younger brother and a younger sis.

36. Favorite day of the year? the day that buds appear on trees

37. Favorite toy as a child? dolls

38. Summer or winter? summer

39. Hugs or kisses? hug

40. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate in solid form, vanilla for cakes

41. When was the last time you cried? two nights ago. My eyes are very clean.

42. What is under your bed? art supplies and dust and probably some random toys that ezzie put under there.

43. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Marianne from the north country days although now she lives in Indianapolis...

44. What did you do last night? put kids to bed, baked cookies with sara ate so much cookie dough couldn't eat any baked cookies.

45. Favorite smell? early spring dirt... late spring dirt... my neighbor's jerk chicken

46. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Pepper (minimal), Butter (medium), salt (medium) and nutritional yeast (lots),

47. How many years at your current job? Less than one.

48. Favorite day of the week? Friday, I don't work.
49. How many towns have you lived in? Albany, Watertown, Herman, Dekalb, Aurora, Baltimore, Florence, Savannah (GA), Athens(Ohio), Leverett, and Amherst.

50. What is your biggest pet peeve? Being late.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails