Friday, February 29, 2008

What I have done today...


I made refrigerator pickles today. Wholepaycheck was selling them on Wednesday and today I felt a bit smug as I made my own. Ezzie and I visited Henry's classroom (I love to do this but is usually not a possibility). I gessoed two masonite boards. I balanced the fact that I ate four fudge covered oreos with my coffee this morning by eating a huge salad for lunch with snow peas and a tangerine. Why we had oreos in my house is another story... Ezra and I have been having a lot of fun together on my day off. Lots of giggling, wrestling, goofy dancing, tent-making and drawing.

Hope you all have a great weekend...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yum, homemade pickles are always so much better than any store bought that I have ever had. That picture looks like it came from a catalog, with the pretty curtains in the background...Sarah

Elita said...

Thank you, those are the curtains that are half finished.I am trying to fix my sewing machine so I can finish them!

Anonymous said...

Yum, pickles are the best semi-vegetable ever!!! :o)

Jen

P.S.- Curtains are adorable!

Tina Post said...

The picture does look out of a magazine, it's true...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails