Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November Rant

Detail of yet another unfinished painting.


I am finding this November to be very irritating. If it weren't for the babies that family and friends are expecting, I would be hard pressed to find much to be supremely happy about.  My job is irritating. Not the actual working with little children part, but the other adults involved. It has been raining so much that I have to clean the mold off of our windowsills weekly. We have had nonstop colds. My crafting and painting has felt stagnant and almost nonexistent for some time now. I am sick of cooking in my miniature kitchen. 

After that negative rant, and in the spirit of thanks I am going to force myself to list some things to be happy about. 

We have an exciting and hopeful president elect.

My kids seem to be getting along better. This could be a delusion on my part, but at least it's a good one.

There is no drought in Western Mass.

Annie and Asher will be having a baby any day now.

Tina and Mark's baby is coming soon.

Going to NY on Wednesday.

Henry is reading and drawing a ton.

I have great hair and cheek bones and loads of vivacity (or so Matt says).







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails